Frequently Asked Questions
Guest Services & Returns
Please return the failed plant/item and your receipt for a one-time return opportunity for in-store credit for the price paid for the item.
- For the return of a plant/item without a receipt, in-store credit for 25% of the current price may be issued.
- If the in-store credit for a failed plant is used to purchase another plant, the new plant is unable to be returned for in-store credit.
- Annuals & Vegetable Plants: Please contact Guest Services.
- Houseplants & Water Plants: 45 days
- Garden Supplies & Gifts: 90 days
- Perennials & Rose Bushes: 1 year
- Outdoor Trees & Shrubs*: 1 year
*Please return these items to Tree & Shrub Department. For large or delivered items, please cut off and return top 3’.
Regarding Cash/Credit Back for Returned Items
If item is returned with the receipt and is still sellable or was a manufacturer’s defect, we may issue a refund in the method in which it was originally paid. Returned items with a receipt which were purchased by check or cash over $25 may be refunded by check from our corporate office and mailed to you within 14 days.
- Be sure to provide your Purr-furred Card information at checkout so that we have your purchase on file in case you forget your receipt!
- Please call us at 303-690-4722 (x108) or see Guest Services if you have a concern about anything purchased from us.